outlook 365 error 0x800ccc0e RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I can't seem to fix this error on my email; outlook 365 error 0x800ccc0e, any advice?

Friday, July 5, 2019 6:38 PM

All replies

• The error code normally means Outlook client cannot connect to server.

Could I know what's the detailed issue? Outlook cannot send/receive? Email do not sync?

What's your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

For POP/IMAP account, please make sure server and port settings are correct.

I’d like to first recommend you create a new profile to test the results. To create a new profile, do the following:

• In Outlook, select File > Account Settings > Manage Profiles
    • Choose Show Profiles > Add.
    • In the Profile Name box, type a name for the profile, and then choose OK.

Besides, for Outlook 365, we could use Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) to run tests to resolve many different problems. For more details, please refer to this link.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, July 8, 2019 1:50 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, July 9, 2019 2:34 AM
    Monday, July 8, 2019 1:49 AM
  • How is everything going on with this issue? Do you still receive the error code? If you need further assistance, please feel free to tell us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:10 AM