UNSTALLING APPLE ITUNES RRS feed

• Question

• I CANT UNSTALL OR INSTALL APPLE ITUNES OM MY WINDOWS 7 HOME PREIUM  IT STOPS AND READS (the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable) THEN UDER THAT IT READS (click ok to try again or enter an altenate path toa folder containg the installation packge ITUNE6464.MSI IN THE BOX)

IHAVE SPENT ABOUT A HOUR IN HALF WITH APPLE SPPORT TRYING THING WITH THEM HAVING CONTROLL OF MY COMPUTER AND NO FIX I WAS TOLD TO CHEC WITH SUPPORT

Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:09 PM

Answers

• Hi,

In addition, you could also try to connect manufacturer for further help.

https://support.apple.com/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:03 AM

All replies

• Kindly go through the following article:

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:20 AM
    Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:27 AM
  • Hi,

In addition, you could also try to connect manufacturer for further help.

https://support.apple.com/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:03 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? How about the solution we have provided? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:20 AM