none
when i open the plan in Project Professional 2010 a column named as "'baseline start'" gets updated with the time stamp even if i do not enable it to do so. what may cause this issue? RRS feed

• Question

• when i open the plan in Project Professional 2010 a column named as "'baseline start'" gets updated with the time stamp even if i do not enable it to do so. what may cause this issue?
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:51 PM

Answers

• on the View ribbon > Macros

Reid McTaggart – DeltaBahn Vice President
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can help other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by MSP-Learner Friday, May 3, 2013 6:30 PM
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:08 PM

All replies

• Perhaps there is a macro running on open. 

Another possibility is that you are seeing a formula-driven custom field that has an alternative title applied to it.  Right click on the column heading and choose Field Settings to see if this is so.

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can help other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:59 PM
  • I have raised this issue on behalf of someone..
    He is new to MSPP, MSPS & PWA..
    Is there any way i can check and verify if there is any macro running in the background...
    is illustrative information available somewhere?

• Edited by MSP-Learner Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:28 PM
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:27 PM
  • on the View ribbon > Macros

• Marked as answer by MSP-Learner Friday, May 3, 2013 6:30 PM
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:08 PM