none
Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Service: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Service: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.ActionProcessor.SyncConfigActionProcessor.DoRequestCreationPreProcessByObjectType(RequestType request)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.ActionProcessor.ActionDispatcher.DoRequestCreationPreProcessByObjectType(RequestType request)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.RequestDispatcher.CreateRequest(UniqueIdentifier requestor, UniqueIdentifier targetIdentifier, OperationType operation, String businessJustification, List`1 requestParameters, CultureInfo locale, Boolean isChildRequest, Guid cause, Boolean doEvaluation, Nullable`1 serviceId, Nullable`1 servicePartitionId, UniqueId messageIdentifier, UniqueIdentifier requestContextIdentifier, Boolean maintenanceMode)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.RequestDispatcher.CreateRequest(UniqueIdentifier requestor, UniqueIdentifier targetIdentifier, OperationType operation, String businessJustification, List`1 requestParameters, CultureInfo locale, Boolean isChildRequest, Guid cause)
       at MIIS.ManagementAgent.Configuration.SynchronizationConfigurationManager.DeleteObject(Guid identifier)
       at MIIS.ManagementAgent.Configuration.SynchronizationConfigurationManager.DeleteSynchronizationConfigurationObjectsByType(SynchronizationConfigurationObjectType objectType)
       at MIIS.ManagementAgent.RavenMA.DoUpdateSynchronizationConfigurationObject(String identifier, MASyncConfigOp operation, String description)

I got this issue on forefront identity manager event  viewer log. I try to provision a user to Active directory from FIM portal. The user is not coming to the connectorspace of FIMMA and it throwing this log mesage.

Monday, November 26, 2012 6:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• What error do you get from the FIM Synchronization Service UI?

Cheers,
    Markus

Markus Vilcinskas, Knowledge Engineer, Microsoft Corporation

Monday, November 26, 2012 10:57 PM
  • When I run  the  delta synchronization service in FIMMA service I got sync-rule-validation-parsing-error. By run export, it shows sync-rule-validation-parsing-error. I came to know the attributes can not flows into metaverse by searching  the  metaverse.

FYI:

At the time of create and configure  the  FIMMA management agent and  ADMA management agent, it is mentioned that 

Important   Ensure that you have an import attribute flow rule configured for the ExpectedRulesList attribute.  

please guide me how to configure the expectedRulesList attribute setting on ADMA management agent.

I am fallowing this  technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libray/ff686263(v-ws.10).aspx

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:40 AM
  • The steps to configure attribute flow mappings for the FIM MA are in the Introduction to Outbound Synchronization.

One potential reason for this error is an issue with your attribute flow configuration on your ADMA.
    For more details, see this post.

Cheers,
    Markus

Markus Vilcinskas, Knowledge Engineer, Microsoft Corporation

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:09 PM