none
Outlook 2013 - Generating meeting cancellations for meetings that arent cancelled.

Question

• Hello,

I have a user on Outlook 2013 who is sporadically getting meeting cancellation emails for meetings that aren't actually cancelled. Thus far I've tried repairing Office, deleting then re acquiring a license from 365, recreating his profile, and lastly his PST. Thus far non of that has worked on the local level, so before I escalate I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I was missing, and if you had any clue what could be causing this issue.

thanks

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there anything in common among these meetings? Are they from the same organizer?

Are the meetings been actually cancelled on the user's calendar after receiving the meeting cancellation? Can the user still see the meetings in the calendar?

How often does this issue happen? We may try to exit Outlook and other mail client that have this email account configured and then only use OWA to see whether this issue will happen again. This will help determine whether this issue is related to Outlook desktop client.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:49 AM