none
Unable to send Mail to hotmail domain from MS Exchange 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

ms exchange server 2007 work properly with other domain.i can get mail from hot mail but i cannot send mail to hotmail.

i doesnot get any error in email id.but i got one error when i reconfigure in outlook 2007

this error

your server reported a uid that doesnot comply  with the imap standards.this typically indicate a server  bugs.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:59 AM

Answers

• That's a working link.

Are you having a problem with your Exchange server or an Outlook client?

If it's an Outlook client, and you can't access the link, try removing the Outlook profile and creating a new one.

If it's an Exchange server it might be that you're using SBS and that POP-to-SMTP kludge they provide. If that's the case, check the user identification you've configured it to use.

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Saturday, January 3, 2015 10:27 PM

All replies

• See the below link

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/294779?wa=wsignin1.0

Akshay Pate

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:05 AM
  • it doesnot work

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:10 AM
  • hi,

ms exchange server 2007 work properly with other domain.i can get mail from hot mail but i cannot send mail to hotmail.

i doesnot get any error in email id.but i got one error when i reconfigure in outlook 2007

this error

your server reported a uid that doesnot comply  with the imap standards.this typically indicate a server  bugs.(0x800cccdc)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:13 AM
  • hi,

did check the your ISP provider may be your ISP blacklisted.

http://mxtoolbox.com/

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 11:03 AM
  • That's a working link.

Are you having a problem with your Exchange server or an Outlook client?

If it's an Outlook client, and you can't access the link, try removing the Outlook profile and creating a new one.

If it's an Exchange server it might be that you're using SBS and that POP-to-SMTP kludge they provide. If that's the case, check the user identification you've configured it to use.

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Saturday, January 3, 2015 10:27 PM