Changing Background? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to change a wallpaper? I cant find it....

Thank you.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:04 PM

Answers

• I don't have a Windows Server Technical Preview build at moment, so I can't get a screenshot here.

But, just try to right click anywhere on the desktop, you should see "Personalize" in the context menu. Select it, the Personalization settings dialog will appear, there you should have the option to change your wallpaper.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 18, 2016 7:56 AM
  • Hello,

Go to Start ->Settings -> Personalization ->Background and you can browse to the image.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:04 PM

All replies

• Which wallpaper You want to change?

Right click on image You want to set as Wallpaper/Desktop background and click on Set as Wallpaper/desktop backgroup... :D

Thanks,

Mayank Dhama

Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:06 PM
  • what about right click on the desktop and choosing something? I don't see background available? 
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:28 PM
  • Right Click on Image which You want to set at wallpaper, not on desktop. As shown below:

Thanks,

Mayank Dhama

Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:32 PM
  • I don't have a Windows Server Technical Preview build at moment, so I can't get a screenshot here.

But, just try to right click anywhere on the desktop, you should see "Personalize" in the context menu. Select it, the Personalization settings dialog will appear, there you should have the option to change your wallpaper.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 18, 2016 7:56 AM
  • Hello,

Go to Start ->Settings -> Personalization ->Background and you can browse to the image.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:04 PM