share album permissions RRS feed

• Question

• After you create an album and want to change permissions, you are given this chooses.

Everyone (public)

My Friends and their friends

Friends

Some Friends

Me

How do I change the "Friends" and "Some Friends"?

Thanks

Monday, October 18, 2010 5:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please capture a screenshot for us first.

How to capture a screenshot

======================

1)      Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2)      Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3)      In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4)      The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5)      Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

6)      Then Upload to SkyDrive.

As my understanding, you mean how to distinguish “Friends” and “Some Friends”. If I misunderstand your words, please feel free to let me know.

Here is the difference between them:

Friends – this includes all your friends and acquaintances, including those with limited access.

Some friends – this is just your close friends, because it excludes any friends whose access you've limited.

For more information, you could refer to:

Giving you more meaningful choices to control your privacy > Microsoft Europe

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, October 29, 2010 2:19 AM
    Friday, October 22, 2010 10:16 AM