Re-ocurring Problems starting windows vista RRS feed

• Question

• generally about every fourth time i turn on my computer windows vista fails to start, i launch start up repair and restore to a previous time when the computer worked properly, but again after about four sessions on the computer the problem re-occurrs, i have tried running check disk but this still seems not to have any effect, can you please offer me any other solutions, thankyou
    Monday, August 24, 2009 12:33 PM

Answers

• After checking the issue, it seems this is a general Windows Vista issue. As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows Vista forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsvistaitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:45 AM
    Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:54 AM

All replies

• After checking the issue, it seems this is a general Windows Vista issue. As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows Vista forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsvistaitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:45 AM
    Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:54 AM
  • Have posted my query to the windows vista forum as you asked but as of yet have still recieved no reply.
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 11:58 AM