send email to wrong address RRS feed

• Question

• I sent an email to wrong address , How can I deleted from his email?
    Monday, December 18, 2017 8:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Eldarassi,

What’s your account type? Exchange, IMAP or POP?

Normally, For Exchange account within same organization, we can try to recall the message from the recipients by using the Recall This Message feature in Microsoft Outlook. To successfully recall a message, the original message must still be unread and the recipient need to open the Recall message and agree to this recalling.

In that case, please choose the Sent Items folder and open the message that you want to recall. Under the Message tab, choose Actions > Recall This Message. You can find more details in this article.

If you are not using Exchange account or it is not feasible to recall successfully in your situation, personally I’d like to recommend simply sending a short but sincere apology message. This way the recipient won’t get a weird technical message which might increase the attention to the message you never wanted to send.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, December 22, 2017 1:34 AM
    Tuesday, December 19, 2017 9:34 AM
  • Hi Eldarassi,

Is my reply helpful for you? If yes, would you mind mark it as answer so that other people who have similar questions can easily find the answer here.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Perry

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, December 21, 2017 1:27 AM
    Thursday, December 21, 2017 1:27 AM
  • Hi Eldarassi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members, who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry Pan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:23 AM
    Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:22 AM