I have accidentally loaded an illegal version of vista i usually use windows xp but have lost my disk RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all at Microsoft please accept my sincere apology as somehow I have downloaded windows vista by mistake I use windows x p and no longer have my disk though I do have my product key could you possibly update me back to X P as I am a legal owner of that product I do not know where to Turn as my vista is illegal please help me you can contact me on {removed}.please please help me as I do not have the funds to buy a new disk of X P I do not want to use vista I want to use my original X P my name is Miss Sarah Jane {removed} NP207SR can you please contact me asap I am absolutely desperate for your help my Windows X P key is {removed}

I await your reply as this is my only home pc and I really need to be able to use my pc is there anyway you can send a version of Windows X P to my computer to over ride the disk I used that put the vista on my pc please thanks Sarah {removed}xx

• Edited by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:28 PM Remove PII
    • Edited by tracycai Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:21 AM remove phone number
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:17 AM

Answers