Nokia Lumia 822 glitchy while scrolling RRS feed

• Question

• I've noticed something very annoying on my nokia lumia 822 recently. When i am scrolling through my pictures or scrolling on internet explorer, the screen seems to glitch when i scroll sometimes. This is very annoying and its really bothering me. Is there any ways to fix this? I don't have screen magnifier on either so that cant be it. I just really need to know if there is any way to fix this.

Monday, October 21, 2013 1:59 AM

Answers

• It not related to Windows 7. 

Please check with phone manufacturer for this. 

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by arnavsharma Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:52 PM
    Monday, October 21, 2013 3:39 AM
  • Hi,

The issue you are facing is better suited in Microsoft answers forum. We have a dedicated team to help you with this type of issues. I would suggest you to post the same question in Microsoft answers Windows phone Forums for further assistance.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp6n?tab=QnA.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Blair Deng

Blair Deng

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:01 AM

All replies

• It not related to Windows 7. 

Please check with phone manufacturer for this. 

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:00 AM
    Monday, October 21, 2013 3:39 AM
  • Hi,

The issue you are facing is better suited in Microsoft answers forum. We have a dedicated team to help you with this type of issues. I would suggest you to post the same question in Microsoft answers Windows phone Forums for further assistance.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp6n?tab=QnA.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Blair Deng

Blair Deng

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:01 AM