Network List in Explorer messed up RRS feed

• Question

• The list under "network" is a bit messed up. I remember got this list by right click an option when mouse is over "network". But later I cannot get rid of the control panel, Recycle Bin and folders (folders on my desktop) lists. Anyone would know how to get rid of the list under network? It is clearly under network. Thanks.

• Edited by texplorer Friday, September 28, 2012 11:04 AM
    Friday, September 28, 2012 11:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you tried to right-click the mouse in the left list area? It would give you two options, which displays as “Show all folders”, if this options is selected, try to deselect it.

Alex Zhao

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

Alex Zhao

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, October 1, 2012 4:26 AM
    Monday, October 1, 2012 3:28 AM
  • http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/853-navigation-pane-show-all-folders.html

Thanks, problem solved. I found the above link. Thanks for pointing me to the right path by indicating “Show all folders” term.

Monday, October 1, 2012 3:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried to right-click the mouse in the left list area? It would give you two options, which displays as “Show all folders”, if this options is selected, try to deselect it.

Alex Zhao

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

Alex Zhao

TechNet Community Support

Monday, October 1, 2012 3:28 AM
  • Thanks, can you show me where to right click? I right clicked on network icon and the folder icon, the following is what I get. I don't know where I can get "Show all folders"?

Monday, October 1, 2012 3:48 AM
  • http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/853-navigation-pane-show-all-folders.html

Thanks, problem solved. I found the above link. Thanks for pointing me to the right path by indicating “Show all folders” term.

Monday, October 1, 2012 3:51 AM