SkyDrive Pro and SharePoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Why SkyDrive Pro can no longer sync SharePoint 2010 libraries? I was using Windows 8 with Office 2013 and SkyDrive Pro had no problems with synchronizing content from SharePoint 2010. Now I installed Windows 8.1 with Office 2013 and it doesn't work anymore. Is there any way to fix it? My colleagues (with Windows 8 and Office 2013) still can synchronize content from SharePoint 2010.
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:39 PM

Answers

• The problem was not corrupted cache but KB2825633. Which removed from SkyDrive Pro ability to synchronize with SharePoint 2010 libraries. Uninstalling this hotfix made SkyDrive Pro working with SharePoint again.
    Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Tomek,

According to your description, the SkyDrive Pro cannot sync with SharePoint 2010 in windows 8.1.

I recommend to clear the SkyDrive Pro cache to see if the issue still occurs.

Detailed steps in the link below:

http://blog.hametbenoit.info/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=405#.UI6NLMVWx8E

More information are provided in the link below:

http://www.alexandervanwynsberghe.be/issue-skydrive-doesnt-sync-anymore/

Best regards.

Thanks
    Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:39 AM
  • The problem was not corrupted cache but KB2825633. Which removed from SkyDrive Pro ability to synchronize with SharePoint 2010 libraries. Uninstalling this hotfix made SkyDrive Pro working with SharePoint again.
    Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:04 PM
    After a month of fooling around with crazy fixes, clearing cache and re-installs...  this is what finally fixed things for me.  Thanks so much Tomek! 
    Friday, November 1, 2013 4:40 PM
  • Note that SkyDrive Pro does not support SharePoint 2010 so any issues you have with it won't be looked at by Microsoft.

Trevor Seward, MCC

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Friday, November 1, 2013 10:04 PM
  • I deinstalled the whole Client and i would like to have the exe without the newest update...

Where can i download it?
    Monday, January 20, 2014 4:32 PM
  • I downloaded the version I'm using right now from Microsoft Download.
    Monday, January 20, 2014 8:41 PM