Skype Reporting via Powershell RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to mimic the usage report you can perform on the portal with powershell?
    Friday, January 26, 2018 9:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi jpcapone,

You can use powershell, but you have to create some Sql queries through powershell.

best regards Holger Bunkradt Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com. Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, January 29, 2018 2:53 AM
    Saturday, January 27, 2018 7:33 PM
  • Hi jpcapone,

Agree with Holger.

I will share a document “Powershell script interface to Skype for Business and Lync CDR and QoE data”

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/lync/Powershell-script-5fe0494a

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, January 29, 2018 9:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by jpcapone Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:00 AM
    Monday, January 29, 2018 2:56 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update about this issue?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:38 AM
  • I want to thank everyone for the replies.  I will go through them and mark the replies that helped as answers, thanks.
    Tuesday, January 30, 2018 3:41 PM
  • This link points to a PS1 file that doesn't seem to mimic anything related to the Skype usage report.  Am I missing something? 
    Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:06 PM
  • Well we are using Skype for business using an Azure connector to Office365.  I am not sure I can access the SQL server.  Do you have any suggestions?
    Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:08 PM
  • Agree with others, you can use ps script.

Monday, February 5, 2018 8:57 AM
  • I am just trying to get pointed in the right direction.  Everywhere I look I can't find any commandlets that allow you to run a Skype usage report.  Do you have any suggestions?
    Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:39 PM
  • Sorry, I had not understand, that you don't have on-premise installation for SfB online you don't have the possibility to run SQL query through powershell. Only way is to use the online dashboard and to wait for the new dashboard with more detailed reports. 

best regards Holger Bunkradt Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com. Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 8, 2018 4:40 PM
  • Ok, Thanks for the follow up.
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:38 PM
  • Are there any other questions?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Monday, February 26, 2018 8:19 AM