Difficulty printing background color RRS feed

• Question

• I am having difficulty printing the background color of a brochure I want to print.  All the rest prints well.  But I selected a background color in Word 2010, which  displays OK, but in the "print preview" the background color isn't there.  I am using an HP 8600 and the copies are good, except the background color isn't there!   What should I do?       

Friday, May 6, 2016 9:14 PM

Answers

•  but in the "print preview" the background color isn't there. 

Hi Peter,

Please check whether the option of "Print background colors and images" is selected under File>Options>Display>Print options. If it's not, select that option, save the change, restart Word, then try it again.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, May 13, 2016 8:05 AM

All replies

•  but in the "print preview" the background color isn't there. 

Hi Peter,

Please check whether the option of "Print background colors and images" is selected under File>Options>Display>Print options. If it's not, select that option, save the change, restart Word, then try it again.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, May 13, 2016 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

I'm marking the reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.

If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Friday, May 27, 2016 9:30 AM