none
How to restrict guest user in Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem now I using windows10 in Virtual Box.

I need to create a guest account on windows 10 and i need to do with a guest user:

Guest User should not be allowed to:
    ·      Change anything in the background.
    ·      Update Software
    ·      Cannot access control panel
    ·       As an administrator show that someone successfully logged on using your credential when you were not at home. Use Event Viewer to demonstrate.

How can I do in windows 10

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 10:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Guest account lets other people use your computer without being able to change PC settings, install apps, or access your private files. 

I haven’t found the way to restrict guest user as you said. But you could refer to the link below to see if Assigned Access feature can be a workaround.

How to set up Assigned access on Windows 10 to restrict users to a single app

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-assigned-access-windows-10

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 8:26 AM
  • So how i do with this

As an administrator show that someone successfully logged on using your credential when you were not at home. Use Event Viewer to demonstrate.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:52 AM