Search results only show up in one of two alternate addresses RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a FBA-based site, and to get it crawled I have extended it with a new IIS site that is using Windows authentication.

The crawling works fine and I can search and get the correct results on the Windows-authenticated site, but on the FBA-based site there are 0 search results. When I go into Site Settings at the site level and click "Search scopes" all the scopes show 0, whereas they have the right number in the SSP / on the Windows-authenticated site.

Do any of you know what I am missing that causes the search results not to be synced with the FBA-based site?

This is the development server for a production site, on the production site is working fine on both the FBA- and Windows-authenticated sites.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:02 PM

Answers

•  

In development server for the default zone are you using FBA and for the extended zone windows authentication? If yes try to change them by using on the default zone windows and on the extended zone FBA

What is the zone configuration in your production environment? The same as in the development?

MCITP|MCTS SharePoint| SharePoint Performance blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:36 PM