none
Windows SBS 2011 Standard RRS feed

• General discussion

• Cannot see backup of previous dates only the last successful dates is shown.

Windows SBS 2011 Standard

• Edited by Paul PCS Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:01 PM
    • Changed type Andy QiModerator Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:14 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:00 PM

All replies

• Paul, your post is lacking anything useful. Where are you looking, what are you backing up to, what backup software are you using, etc.

Jim

Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:12 AM
  • I checked one one of my client's SBS 2011 servers.

In the SBS console, on the Backup and Storage section screen, it only shows the status of the last backup, along with the date and time of the next scheduled backup.

In order to see details of previous backups you highlight the backup and click on View Backup History in the Tasks section on the right hand side. This will show you the details of all of your previous backups.

MVP wannabe. I don't work for Microsoft - I just use their products.

Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:51 AM
  • I can see the details of the previous backup, but if i try to recover from backup i only get the last successful backup to recover from.
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:14 PM
  • On My SBS 2011 Standard Server when I try to recover from backup it only gives me the last successful date to recover from; so if i wanted to recover from 3 days ago i cannot see that day in bold. but it shows that a successful backup was done that day.I am using Windows Backup on SBS 2011

• Edited by Paul PCS Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:46 PM
    Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:16 PM