Onedrive for Business? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I currently have onedrive and onedrive for business. I am looking to use Onedrive for Business in my powerapp, however; it seems as though when I choose onedrive it automatically connects my person onedrive account rather then allowing me to connect to my onedrive for business account.

Any thoughts?

Nick

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 8:40 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately we do not currently support One Drive for Business. 

If its something youd like to use you can absolutely request the feature in our uservoice forum as well.

Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by Jon Levesque Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:40 PM
    Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:40 PM

All replies

• Hi nickjgill,

Per my test, when create a OneDrive collection in PowerApps, it automatically connects the current person's OneDrive account rather then allowing me to connect to another account in windows 10.

While in windows 8.1, it will  prompted to provide access, then authorize your consent.

If you are using windows 10, you can add a feedback about the issue from here:

https://powerapps.uservoice.com/forums/331617-general

If a feedback is high voted here by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Besides, OneDrive and OneDrive for business are two different products.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:58 AM
  • Unfortunately we do not currently support One Drive for Business. 

If its something youd like to use you can absolutely request the feature in our uservoice forum as well.

Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by Jon Levesque Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:40 PM
    Wednesday, February 3, 2016 5:40 PM