itinerant profile RRS feed

• Question

• i have problem in  my windows server 2016 

after the configuration of itinerant profil the profile work correctly but after the client of ADDS show me this  message "the itinerant profile is not working contact the administrator "

Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please check the event viewer,is there any related information?

Please check the profile path network connectivity.

Please temporary disable firewall,AV and similar software and test again.

Please make sure the client has enough permission to access the profile path.

Best Regards,
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 16, 2016 3:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check the event viewer,is there any related information?

Please check the profile path network connectivity.

Please temporary disable firewall,AV and similar software and test again.

Please make sure the client has enough permission to access the profile path.

Best Regards,
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 16, 2016 3:02 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see if the problem has been resolved. If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
    Cartman

Monday, September 19, 2016 7:16 AM