IE 8 upgrade issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have win XP 32 bith SP3 system and i have installed IE 8.XX eversion, howevere I;m not able to insatll IE * Beta 2 version, I have tried below steps:-

1) Unintalled IE 8

2) Downloaded IE 8 version from Microsoft site

3) Rensinstalled agagin, but still it shows IE 8 only not IE 8 Beta 2

Please let me know if any other link is ther min Microsoft to upgrade.

Thanks and Regrds,

Guru

• Moved by WeiLin Qiao Friday, June 24, 2011 3:09 AM move to appropiate forum (From:SQL Server Disaster Recovery and Availability)
    Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:24 PM

Answers

• IE8 beta is not available anymore.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, July 8, 2011 8:15 AM
    Monday, June 27, 2011 7:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Guru,

Since your question is related to IE 8, I'm going to move your post to the Internet Explorer 8 and 9 forum. You can get more efficient response from this forum for your issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Weilin Qiao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, June 24, 2011 3:09 AM
  • IE8 beta is not available anymore.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, July 8, 2011 8:15 AM
    Monday, June 27, 2011 7:30 AM