How to create Service Level Warning View in SCSM 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to create a view called "My Incidents with Service Level Warning".

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, November 8, 2012 10:22 AM

All replies

• If you duplicate the view "Assigned To Me" and manipulate the criteria you can potentially get it to show the marker flag for warning and breach next to incidents which fit a criteria (such as assigned to me) but I'm unsure that you can filter based on incident SLA state. I would be really interested to know if you can though as it crops up with customers quite often.

Another way to do it would be to use the created date of an incident and add a criteria to the view for:

[Work Item] Created Date "is less than or equal to" relative [Now-60m]
    AND
    [Trouble Ticket] Priority "Equals" 2

and configure the 60m time variable to that of your SLA warning criteria. You could then create a view per Priority (if you are using priorities for your SLAs if not filter by your queue criteria) and this would show incidents which are in a warning state.

Monday, November 12, 2012 11:23 AM
  • Thank you for your reply, but I would like to use the default view in 2012 which is "Incidents with Servive Level Breached". When I dublicate this view, I cannot edit the criteria because it is read-only. I changed the Incident class however cannot locate the criteria "Work Item has Service Level Instance Information".
    Monday, November 12, 2012 12:27 PM
  • Maybe this can help: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/administration/thread/c4966a2f-5f08-430c-a6dc-db03fa34e280
    Monday, November 12, 2012 3:57 PM