none
Big Problem RRS feed

• Question

• I did a factory reset on my computer (Windows 8.1 64bit) , everything was fine for a few seconds then my screen flickers and my notification are on my taskbar was completely gone , and when I try to open applications from my taskbar it shows up as open because the thumbnail preview shows it as open but when I click on it , it stays minimized and wont maximize , I resart my computer and it when it goes into the login screen the screen is completely blank , I can move my mouse but nothing else works I've tried every single keyboard command and I pressed almost every button on my keyboard nothing happens , the computer boots into safe mode just fine but I don't know how to fix it

also I have tried to refresh my pc and it says that its unable to refresh , I cant do a system restore because there are no restore points , doing a factory reset again wont work because the same problem appears over and over ,

please can someone help

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 7:10 PM

All replies

• If you can boot fine in Safe mode then it's a driver related problem.

Open Device Manager > Locate Graphic Card > Right click on it to select Uninstall > Reboot in Safe mode with Networking > Update the Graphic Card Driver and recheck the issue.

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:00 AM