Audiocodes OneBox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Realise not may people will have this but has anybody who has an Audiocodes OneBox setup UM for Office 365. Currently everything works where the UM is on-prem but moving to Office 365.

I've setup the Host Provider and everything else I would normally do when implementing Office 365 UM.  However because the Audiocodes OneBox has it's own DC, the AD attributes don't sync to the customer AD which in turns means the correct attributes (MSExchUM...) aren't being uploaded to Office 365 via AD Azure Connect.

Anybody implemented this? Any help would be appreciated as the Audiocodes documentation leaves a lot to be desired!

Thanks

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:15 PM

Answers

• Easier than what I thought.

Audiocodes have all the docs. required to set it up. Within 10 minutes, it was all done.

For anybody else who may need it, you need to refer to the LTRT - 26511 pdf doc from Audiocodes (Section 4)

• Marked as answer by K_S_C Monday, November 19, 2018 8:50 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2018 8:50 AM

All replies

• Hi KSC,

We would suggest you further contact with the provider Audiocodes for the specific deployment procedures on moving to O365 as we have no such testing environment to research for you. :)

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:37 AM
  • Appreciate that Calvin but I don't have a good experience with Audiocodes customer support! and whilst I know Microsoft won't support me, the forum user base may have some experience of deploying Office 365 UM to a OneBox environment.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:58 AM
  • Thanks for your understanding, hope someone could help you here.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:15 AM
  • Easier than what I thought.

Audiocodes have all the docs. required to set it up. Within 10 minutes, it was all done.

For anybody else who may need it, you need to refer to the LTRT - 26511 pdf doc from Audiocodes (Section 4)

• Marked as answer by K_S_C Monday, November 19, 2018 8:50 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2018 8:50 AM
  • Nice, thanks for sharing!

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

• Edited by Calvin-Liu Monday, November 19, 2018 10:15 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2018 10:15 AM