none
Replication to azure subscriber RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm experiencing the error below:

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "sp_scriptdropinsreconciliationproc_sqlclr": System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosedPreviouslyOpened' threw an exception.

the publisher db is SQL 2016.

the problem occurred when i tried to reinitialize subscription.

The snapshot agent fails and throws out the error above.

Can anyone assist?

• Edited by vee_bee Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:23 PM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:04 PM

All replies

• Hi vee_bee,

Could you please share us detailed error information for analysis? And could you please share us more information about your environment.
    I also find a similar thread, the solution suggest you check you .NET Framework and Antivirus software. Hope it could help you.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:21 AM
  • According to that thread, .NET update KB2840628 on Server 2008 R2 x64 seemed to be the issue. I don't have that update on my server.

I've managed to sort out the issue by updating my .NET framework and a reboot.

Thanks!

Friday, October 11, 2019 7:21 AM
  • Hi vee_bee,,

>> I've managed to sort out the issue by updating my .NET framework and a reboot.

Did you resolve your issue after updating my .NET framework and having a reboot?

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:39 AM