none
Microsoft Account Email to change RRS feed

• Question

• Under My Principal Email associated to my account  it’s write 

« The rules for your organisation do not autorized to edit the main alias »

So I can't changed this Email that I don't use anymore.

How to modify otherwise this email with my NEW already email created in my account

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:10 PM

Answers

• In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using.  You can see the differences here

In order to find which version of the email system you are using When you log into the account using a web browser does it say outlook.com,  or Outlook Mail across the top?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:18 PM

All replies

• In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using.  You can see the differences here

In order to find which version of the email system you are using When you log into the account using a web browser does it say outlook.com,  or Outlook Mail across the top?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:18 PM
  • Hi,

As Team ZigZag said, we need to know which email system you are using.

In general, when we want to delete or change an email account, we need to know the password of it, then login mail to delete or change.

You can login your Microsoft account mail on built-in Mail app, it is a free app, have a try.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:51 AM