Bad Pool Header Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Now my Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise Edition ... keep getting a Bad Pool Header Error.

May I know what is the main cause that is causing this. My computer now "Keep Crashing" with Bad Pool Header Error.

The stability with Windows 10 is a big headache!

It runs very slow too! Despite the fact that Windows 8 runs faster!

Thursday, July 9, 2015 8:18 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Did this issue appear when you restart the computer or shutdown or normal usage?

As ZigZag said, we need the exact dump file for analysis.

Generally, this issue could be caused by the incorrect driver and some third-party software. Thus I suggest you update all your drivers for test.

Meanwhile, perform a Clean Boot to see if it persists:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 10, 2015 2:21 AM

All replies

•  
    We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, July 9, 2015 10:05 AM
  • Hi,

Did this issue appear when you restart the computer or shutdown or normal usage?

As ZigZag said, we need the exact dump file for analysis.

Generally, this issue could be caused by the incorrect driver and some third-party software. Thus I suggest you update all your drivers for test.

Meanwhile, perform a Clean Boot to see if it persists:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 10, 2015 2:21 AM