How to adjust brightness in MEDIA PLAYER RRS feed

• Question

• How to adjust brightness in MEDIA PLAYER

LOUIS M. GOODEN

Friday, June 9, 2017 9:04 PM

All replies

• You will have to adjust your display brightness.  There are no separate controls for Media Player.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, June 10, 2017 11:48 AM
  • Hi,

You can follow these steps to Change the brightness of videos in Windows Media Player.

1. Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player.

2. Click the Switch to Now Playing button in the lower-right corner of the Player.

3. In Now Playing mode, right-click an open space in the Player (such as to the left of the Stop button) , point to Enhancements, and then click Video settings.

4. Move the Brightness sliders to the settings that you prefer.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 12, 2017 6:16 AM
  • My Media Player 12.0.7691.23517 on my Windows 7 Professional x64 does not have the "Enhancements" option anywhere on it.

What do I do if there is no "Enhancements" option?

Monday, June 12, 2017 10:18 AM