Meeting Organizer name in subject line of all resources RRS feed

• Question

• We have an issue similar to the one in a thread on this site titled "Meeting Organizer's Name Appears in the Subject Line" (I would post a link, but I am not allowed yet).

However, for us it is a single user whose name will appear in the subject no matter which resource calendar he is booking to. Our environment is Exchange 2007 on Server 2008R2, and I have tried running the get-calendarprocessing cmdlet, but this is not functional in our environment. I also ran "Get-mailboxcalendarsettings -identity <alias> | Format-list", but nothing there seems to indicate why his settings would do this on other calendars.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

Royal Cook

Sys Admin

Oregon Shakespeare Festival

Friday, July 19, 2013 6:53 PM

All replies

• In general, we may run the following cmdlet to change the DeleteSubject and AddOrganizertoSubject settings for the resource room

set-mailboxcalendarsettings-identitymeetingroom -deletesubject$false-addorganizertosubject$false

&

Set-CalendarProcessing-identitymeetingroom -DeleteComments$true-AddOrganizerToSubject$true-DeleteAttachments$true-DeleteSubject$true

And we may also manually uncheck the option from EMC:

However, there is only one user you here occur the such behavior. Please consider to logon his account to another machine (with different profile) to check if we can reproduce the behavior. If not, I think we need to continue to troubleshoot the issue on client site.

Thanks.

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:36 AM