Failed to create user while using load generator 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm trying to use exchange load generator 2013 to stress test my exchange 2013 server.

Here is the step that i tried to config my load generator:

1. Press start a new test -> Press Continue

2. Enter correct Directory access password -> Press Continue with recipient management

3. type some numbers in the database field to create new recipient -> Press Continue -> Press Continue

4. Error occurs

The error occurs by showing error message: Recipient management failed to either create or remove a set of recipient. See detailed log file for detailed error message. And the log shows:

RecipientBuilder Error: 0 : 02/12/2018 14:34:53 -- Failed to create user 9D48C1F1-LGU000001:System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryServicesCOMException: The server is unwilling to process the request. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072035)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] args)
       at Microsoft.Exchange.Swordfish.Extensions.RecipientBuilder.User.SetPassword(String password)
       at Microsoft.Exchange.Swordfish.Extensions.RecipientBuilder.User.CreateUserViaLdap()
       at Microsoft.Exchange.Swordfish.Extensions.RecipientBuilder.Database.CreateUser(User user).

After error shows, the accounts appear in my exchange server. However, merely all testing counts as exception while running load generator test. 

Could anyone tell me how to fix this error? Thx

• Edited by caijhih Monday, February 12, 2018 7:09 AM
    Monday, February 12, 2018 7:04 AM