Why doesn't the Microsoft Fingerprint Reader work in Windows 7 64bit? RRS feed

• Question

• It's unbelievable to me that after this reader was released it almost instantly became obsolete.
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:04 PM

Answers

• neoprimal

I edited your post for content and I wanted to explain why this was done.

Your post was not edited because you are unhappy with Microsoft, it was edited to remove the foul language, abusive nature and derogatory references to people of other nationalities.

We have a   Community Code of Conduct  that contains the rules that all members of these forums must follow.

I am referring to these sections, in particular:

Respect Others

We encourage everyone to treat each other with mutual respect. Do not use any communication or collaboration services to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse others participating in these services. Microsoft reserves the right to remove posts that advocate or encourage expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity. Microsoft may remove postings that are deemed inappropriate, offensive or that violate guidelines or this Code of Conduct. Microsoft may also, at its sole discretion, eject or ban any user from their area who behaves in a manner deemed inappropriate, offensive or who violates guidelines or this Code of Conduct. By participating in a collaborative service, you agree to be bound to the rules of that area.

Be Nice

Microsoft does not tolerate disruptive activity online, such as persistent off-topic comments and postings or statements that incite others to violate this Code of Conduct or participate in illegal activities. Our participants want to chat and post on our collaborative services in a positive environment.

Microsoft reserves the right to ban a user at any time for not being nice.

This thread will be locked.

You are welcome to start another thread as long as you follow the posted code of conduct.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Forum Moderator
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:43 PM