locked
Event error 14029 MSExchangeMailboxAssistants RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have seen these errors described on some posts but none of the answers seem to have been solved. I keep getting theses 14029 errors on my 2010 mailbox server. Users can see the free/busy calendar of other users so that doen't seem to be the problem. I decommished the exchagne 2003 server over a month ago, so can't do much more than that. I havent seen any client issues as of yet so don't know how to clear these app errors out. They only started happening about 2 months into the migration, not sure what caused it though?
    Monday, April 4, 2011 12:01 PM

All replies

  •   Hi
         One user fixed this by converting the address lists to 2010 and reseting the OAB directory, enabling web based distribution and fixing up the autodiscover.
        If it doesn’t work, you can try the script.
        From the Exchange Management Shell you can use the AddReplicaToPFRecursive powershell script:
    [PS] C:\Users\Administrator>cd\
    [PS] C:\>cd '.\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Scripts'
    [PS] C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Scripts>.\AddReplicaToPFRecursive.ps1 -TopPublicFolder "\Non_IPM_SubTree\schedule+ free busy" -ServerToAdd EXCHANGE2010SERVERNAME
        If it doesn’t work either, you can run EXBPA. It also can help you to analyze the error.

    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 6:46 AM
  • Did you forget to move everything over to Exchange 2010 during the migration?
    that means not only mailboxes but also Public Folders incl. the system folders, OAB generation server etc.

     


    lasse at humandata dot se, http://anewmessagehasarrived.blogspot.com
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 8:16 AM
  • I believe I did all that. Just went through my migration notes. I also ran EXBPA and it doesn't show any errors, strange.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 11:43 AM
  • I think I got everything since everything seems to be working fine, especially since our exchange 2003 server has been uninstall and down for over a month now.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 11:44 AM
  • if the old E2003 server is unstalled, you should be OK.

     


    lasse at humandata dot se, http://anewmessagehasarrived.blogspot.com
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 12:29 PM
  • except that i keep getting errors in the log every 15 -30 minutes.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 12:36 PM