none
Was confirmed for Azure Virtual training Day, but did not receive session specific emails RRS feed

• Question

• I registered for this Virtual training day that was going to take place as a webinar today, and received a confirmation email:

----

Thank you for your registration. This email confirms your registration for Microsoft's virtual training. This training consists of multiple sessions, so be sure to block your calendar using the links below. You will receive separate emails, one for each session, in the 24 hours prior to each session's start time. To access the virtual training, you will need to click the link in the session-specific email. Please note, the link to join each session is unique by registrant and should not be forwarded.

Save the date
    09:00 - 12:00, (GMT+02:00)
    Tuesday, April 21, 2020,
    Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

Save the date
    13:00 - 16:00, (GMT+02:00)
    Tuesday, April 21, 2020,
    Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

----

So, after making time to attend this the whole day, I realized this morning that I had not (and still have not) received any session specific emails with links in. 

When I registered, it even said that I would receive a free shot at the certification for Azure fundamentals. And I could not do other work instead, so I sat down with some self studies. I couldn't find anywhere to contact anyone in charge of this webinar either. Thankful if someone could find out to whom I should turn.

BR
    Martin

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 3:57 PM

All replies