OSD Deployment with SCCM and MDT RRS feed

• Question

• I am working in an organization which has 7000 workstations. Currently we have MDT 2010 and we are performing LTI image deployment, now our environment has SCCM 2007 and I want to integrate MDT and SCCM for ZTI Deployment. Can anyone help me how to proceed for ZTI DEPLOYMENT?

And also any guidelines to ZTI deployment step by step with MDT and SCCM.

Thanks in Advance

mohd.w
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:22 PM

Answers

• Proposed as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, January 27, 2012 3:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, February 3, 2012 10:17 AM
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:28 PM
  • Have a good read on this page too: Zero-Touch, High-Volume Deployment

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd919178(WS.10).aspx

The Zero-Touch, High-Volume Deployment strategy is for large organizations with an information technology (IT) staff with IT pros who have expertise with deployment, networking, and Configuration Manager 2007 R2. Organizations using this strategy typically have more than 500 client computers and at least one location with more than 25 users. They have managed networks based on Windows Server.

Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010 is a Microsoft solution accelerator available at no cost for deploying Windows operating systems. Based on the experience of Microsoft employees, partners, and customers, MDT 2010 contains many thousands of lines of code—code that provides a deployment framework so that customers can focus on their business, not on programming. Integrating MDT 2010 with Configuration Manager 2007 R2 helps large organizations use this framework to more easily implement the Zero-Touch, High-Volume Deployment strategy.

My blogs: Henk's blog and Virtuall | Follow Me on: Twitter | View My Profile on: LinkedIn
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:07 PM

All replies

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:28 PM
  • Have a good read on this page too: Zero-Touch, High-Volume Deployment

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd919178(WS.10).aspx

The Zero-Touch, High-Volume Deployment strategy is for large organizations with an information technology (IT) staff with IT pros who have expertise with deployment, networking, and Configuration Manager 2007 R2. Organizations using this strategy typically have more than 500 client computers and at least one location with more than 25 users. They have managed networks based on Windows Server.

Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010 is a Microsoft solution accelerator available at no cost for deploying Windows operating systems. Based on the experience of Microsoft employees, partners, and customers, MDT 2010 contains many thousands of lines of code—code that provides a deployment framework so that customers can focus on their business, not on programming. Integrating MDT 2010 with Configuration Manager 2007 R2 helps large organizations use this framework to more easily implement the Zero-Touch, High-Volume Deployment strategy.

My blogs: Henk's blog and Virtuall | Follow Me on: Twitter | View My Profile on: LinkedIn
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:07 PM