Register for incoming calls with application endpoint RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a trust application, which have sip:you@domain.com as endpoint contact. I'm using the UCMASampleHelper from the UCMA SDK to create and establish my app endpoint, which seems to work without any exceptions.

But when I'm doing

applicationEndpoint.RegisterForIncomingCall<AudioVideoCall>(AVCallReceived); 

running the application in debug, and trying to call the sip address, the AVCallReceived isn't fired.

Anyone that can tell me what's going wrong?? Lync client is trying to place a call, but the event is never fired.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 12:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Ali Anzabi,

In my research, you can create a UserEndpoint with the ApplicationEndpoint sip uri passed in the constructor, and then register for calls on the UserEndpoint object.

Moreover, I found an article about User Endpoints and Application Endpoints for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/developer/lync-2010/hh347385(v%3Doffice.14)

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 1, 2019 5:25 AM
  • Hi Sharon Zhao

Thanks for Your Reply,

I Tested this Solution But Not Worked for me .

I Created a UserEndPoint Like this :

var userEndpointSettings = new UserEndpointSettings("sip:app1@dct.net");
                    _userEndpoint = new UserEndpoint(platform, userEndpointSettings);

But Not Worked.

If You Have Some Sample Code that Resolve This Problem . please send it.

Sunday, November 3, 2019 11:25 AM
  • Hi Ali Anzabi,

In my research, some people had the same issue to yours. And they fixed it by creating a UserEndpoint with the ApplicationEndpoint SIP URI passed in the constructor, and then register for calls on the UserEndpoint object. However, there is no sample code.

According to your description, this problem is related to development. If you want to get more development supports, I suggest you post a case in MSDN forum:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams/ct-p/MicrosoftTeams

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:39 AM
  • Hi Ali Anzabi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Thursday, November 14, 2019 3:20 AM
  • Here I will provide a brief and temporary summary of this post.

<Request/Expectation>:

Creating a trust application, which have sip:you@domain.com as endpoint contact. Using the UCMASampleHelper from the UCMA SDK to create and establish my app endpoint, which seems to work without any exceptions.

When doing:

applicationEndpoint.RegisterForIncomingCall<AudioVideoCall>(AVCallReceived);

Running the application in debug, and trying to call the sip address, the AVCallReceived isn't fired.

<Suggestions>:

you can create a UserEndpoint with the ApplicationEndpoint sip uri passed in the constructor, and then register for calls on the UserEndpoint object.

<Reference Links>:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/developer/lync-2010/hh347385(v%3Doffice.14)

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Friday, November 22, 2019 9:27 AM