Announcing ProClarity Cumulative Update 6.3.2216 RRS feed

All replies

• Hi TJ,

Thanks for letting us know of the update. I'm curious as what is fixed in this release, but the Microsoft KB article link does not work. Would you be able to post the fix list?

Thanks

Matt
    Friday, August 15, 2008 7:30 AM
  • Hi Matt.

Sometimes the KB articles associated with each hotfix is delayed a little while to go through the editing process.  With that being said below is a list of the fixes that are in 6.3.2216.  I'm removing the internal ID's as they don't really correlate to anything but internal numbers.  Hope this helps.

TJ

PS ID

Product

Description

PAS

Special Case URL Parameters appear opposite within PAS views vs. how they are displayed in the Dashboard

PAS, PDP

Specifying zero for Decimal places in the chart axis does not persist, but rather always shows values with one decimal place

PAS

Showing Inactive users for 1000 plus users results in MSXML OLE Exception  OleError(-2147418113): OLE error 80072EE2

PDP

Use of EXISTING keyword causes bad data in SSAS2008 due to a change SSAS2008made to the code

PDP

Selector setting "Exclude Missing Values" - does not support Default Measure

PAS, PDP

ProClarity 6.3 cannot see actions defined in an AS 2008 cube

PAS

Required for SP2 - PAS does not do appropriate checks for using 'Totals' against SSAS2008

PDP

Dashboard KPI and Trend icons do not update when value changes to null via Parameter selection

PDP

Measures do not appear when display folders use double-byte (Korean) characters

PAS, PDP

Replace current NonEmptyCrossjoin (deprecated) functionality with the NonEmpty() Function  (2008 Cubes Only)

PAS, PDP

ProClarity cannot use Drillthrough Actions on cubes with large numbers of Attributes

PDP

Custom Order Members feature does not work in localized versions of ProClarity Desktop Professional

Monday, August 18, 2008 4:30 PM
  • Thanks TJ

Matt
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:42 AM
  • We have production servers that have hot fix 6.3.2215.  We loaded the new hot fix 2216 to the development servers so far Web Professional is giving Operation aborted message. I don’t know if anybody else has a similar problem but we do.

Web pro popup window appears as if it is going to open then a very log url of the page shows up with message operation aborted.

We uninstalled the web pro reinstalled and applied hot fix 2215 it started working again.

Thanks for any help

Ali

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:42 PM
  • Thank you for your question.  Will you please start a new thread for the issues you are seeing in your environment with 2216?  I will then remove your post from this thread, as this is concerned only with the release of that hotfix.  Thank you again.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:58 PM
  • How about hotfix for proclarity Dashboard. the lates version i have found is 6.3.2214. there is update for 6.3.2216.
    i found some problem in dashboard. sometime the chart is OK sometime error (chart is combined line and bar and some are hidden) . the hidden series sometime is enabled in dashboard. after iis reset the the chart is normal

thanks
    Wednesday, November 5, 2008 12:53 PM
  • You've got the latest Dashboard version.  If you're having issues with it, I'd suggest either starting a new thread, or opening an official case by calling 1.800.Microsoft, or using the online mechanism linked at the top of this forum.

Friday, November 14, 2008 1:01 AM
  • Is there a way to perform a slient install for the PDP update?  We do not use ProClarity Analytics Server - which seems to be the only distribution technique other than a manual machine by machine install that is listed in the KB article with the hotfix.

Thanks.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:18 PM