AD FS / SSO to Office.com / 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I've started a new role and AD FS / SSO is setup for multiple services and websites but not for Office.com which I find odd. User accounts are uploaded and be seen on the Admin Portal on Office.com

How do I setup SSO for office.com? I can't find the settings for the Relying Party Trust anyway. 

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:18 AM

All replies

• Howdie!

If you are on a new version of AADConnect, you should be able to use AADConnect to configure ADFS automatically. The wizard should guide you through the process and do the required changes remotely on the ADFS boxes (assuming WinRM works between the machines).

If you prefer Powershell, you can create the Relying Party Trust to Azure AD/Office 365 with the following instruction set: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2647048/how-to-update-or-repair-the-settings-of-a-federated-domain-in-office-3

(section "How to update the configuration of the federated domain").

Thanks,

Florian

The views and opinions expressed in my postings do NOT necessarily correlate with the ones of my friends, family or my employer. Let's give the thread opener a chance to mark an answer themselves.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 6:46 PM