Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Security Updates Latest Release Date RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Friends,

I would like to know how do I check the latest released date of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 security updates.

On which date or month Microsoft last released security updates for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.

Is there any way to get the notification by email when Microsoft releases security updates, Patches or Hot fixes.

I would really appreciate is anyone can provide me the link where to check latest security update releases of Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.

Thanks,

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 2:51 PM

Answers

• Hi feroz_191,

According to your description, you want to check the latest released security updates for server 2008 R2 SP1. Then I think this website may be of help:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletins

Click the link and select product with "windows server 2008 R2 for x64 based system service pack1".

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by feroz_191 Sunday, June 5, 2016 11:08 AM
    Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:29 AM

All replies

• Hi feroz_191,

According to your description, you want to check the latest released security updates for server 2008 R2 SP1. Then I think this website may be of help:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletins

Click the link and select product with "windows server 2008 R2 for x64 based system service pack1".

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by feroz_191 Sunday, June 5, 2016 11:08 AM
    Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:29 AM
  • This is not the exactly what i am looking for, but this will solve my purpose.

Thanks Anne.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 11:11 AM