none
Reseal resealed image RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I've made an image and resealed it. But nuw I need to install some applications. So, can I anstall new applications and resealed image again, or I nust build a new one?

And another question, I resealed image with -autologon -keepall -keepnet -keepuser switches, but after resealing shortcuts from startup folder were deleted. Which switch I mudt use to keep them? Because on old Windows XP embedded I used before, after reseal everything remaind the same.

Thanks for help!

kind regards, Peter

Friday, March 4, 2011 8:21 AM

Answers

• Peter,

Theoretically you should be able to reseal the image again, however there are reports of some people having difficulty with this.  I have personally resealed images several times without issue.  One of the main culprits of repeated reseal issues occurs when you are using IIS in an enabled state during the reseal process.

Regarding your shortcuts, please take a look at your user folder and see if a second set of user accounts is being created.  If this is the case, please look at an earlier thread entitled "Issue with POSReady 2009 fbreseal" for resolution.

Terry Warwick
    Microsoft

Terry Warwick Microsoft
    Friday, March 4, 2011 2:51 PM