Regedit. RRS feed

• Question

• So i rectenly followd a fucking stupid video about how to improve windows 10 experience make it faster. This is is quite regretting so guys I need someone who can help me restoring regedit settings to the way they were before. I had not saved the or backuped the settings so can somone help. windows has gone slower specially google chrome. So guys lets help. 
    Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:16 PM

All replies

• Go to https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=Windows10ITPro and post in the appropriate Windows 10 forum for best assistance.

This is a Windows 7 forum and most people posting here actually run Windows 7!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, March 22, 2018 4:32 PM
  • You may opt for a System Restore. Select any earlier restore point when there was everything fine.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Friday, March 23, 2018 12:29 AM
  • Hi,

Please try to take S.Sengupta’s advice to see if you could restore form a system restore point.

If no, please try to reset your PC. Here is a link for your reference. Before do that, please back up all your personal/important files or folders.

Recovery options in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Vera Hu Tuesday, March 27, 2018 8:30 AM
    Friday, March 23, 2018 8:26 AM
  •  

Hi, 

How’s everything going? Please feel free to give me any update.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 8:47 AM