bluetooth peripherial device RRS feed

• Question

• hi, i have a dell laptop inspiron 1525.

when i connect and pair my n73 mobile, it  starts to install services but then shows not fully installed. In device manager, there is bluetooth peripherial device shown with question mark on it. If  i try to get/receive a file from my mobile , it shows sending failed ,

suggest  me waht to do,

i have windows basic

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 9:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

·         First, I suggest going to update the chipset (motherboard) and bios to test.

·          

Also, please go to check the compatibility via the Windows 7 Compatibility Center and the manufacturer’s site.

·          

You may go ahead and uninstall and re-install the existing drivers:

·         Remove the driver

===============

1. Click the Start Button, type PRINTER in the search box and press Enter.

2. Right click on the bluetooth peripherial device and choose Remove Device.

3. Click the Start the Button, type APPWIZ.CPL in the Search box and press ENTER to launch "Programs and Features".

4. Try to uninstall all related bluetooth peripherial device software and utilities.

5. Restart the computer.

After that, please go to reinstall the drive again in Clean Boot.

In addition, we can go to perform update to check our issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:15 AM
    Friday, August 6, 2010 8:05 AM

All replies

• Did you install the phone software to the PC???
    Thursday, August 5, 2010 3:06 PM
  • Hi,

·         First, I suggest going to update the chipset (motherboard) and bios to test.

·          

Also, please go to check the compatibility via the Windows 7 Compatibility Center and the manufacturer’s site.

·          

You may go ahead and uninstall and re-install the existing drivers:

·         Remove the driver

===============

1. Click the Start Button, type PRINTER in the search box and press Enter.

2. Right click on the bluetooth peripherial device and choose Remove Device.

3. Click the Start the Button, type APPWIZ.CPL in the Search box and press ENTER to launch "Programs and Features".

4. Try to uninstall all related bluetooth peripherial device software and utilities.

5. Restart the computer.

After that, please go to reinstall the drive again in Clean Boot.

In addition, we can go to perform update to check our issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:15 AM
    Friday, August 6, 2010 8:05 AM