none
Can I add new records from Excelsheet in the previously created list using "Import SpreadSheet" under Custom List RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,  I have created one list using "Import SpreadSheet" under Custom List. At the time of list creation, I have 10 records in the ExcelSheet. Now I added another 10 records in the Excel Sheet.  Iam getting an message as readonly.. Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. 

Badri

Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:07 PM

Answers

• Hi Hrishi,

This is not related to excel, the scenario is i want to export data that is in excel spreadsheet to sharepoint list,i had done using copying data from excel and paste in list in datasheet view,(where i had previously imported spreadsheet to list) there iam getting readonly, so could i get any suggestions on the same....

Badri

• Marked as answer by Badrinarayana Monday, June 17, 2013 5:10 PM
    Saturday, June 15, 2013 6:31 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for Project Server queries, best to post your query in the Excel forum

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:35 PM
  • Hi Hrishi,

This is not related to excel, the scenario is i want to export data that is in excel spreadsheet to sharepoint list,i had done using copying data from excel and paste in list in datasheet view,(where i had previously imported spreadsheet to list) there iam getting readonly, so could i get any suggestions on the same....

Badri

• Marked as answer by Badrinarayana Monday, June 17, 2013 5:10 PM
    Saturday, June 15, 2013 6:31 PM