password reset RRS feed

• Question

• password reset, how can I track password reset in logs? for audit control
    • Edited by Sergei_89 Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:21 PM
    Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You'll find which user the password reset was requested for in the Request log.

If you're asking for the actual user, that's not possible (because they don't have to be logged in). You can however get the IP of the requestor by using a customer logging filter.

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

• Marked as answer by Sergei_89 Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:17 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, you'll find all password reset requests in the "Search Requests" Log.

We then use LithNet RMA PowerShell to create CSV reports of all password resets and the outcome (Completed, Denied).

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 6:14 AM
  • it is necessary to identify the user who requested the password reset and where this information is recorded is the question of the security service
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:25 AM
  • Hi,

You'll find which user the password reset was requested for in the Request log.

If you're asking for the actual user, that's not possible (because they don't have to be logged in). You can however get the IP of the requestor by using a customer logging filter.

Br,

Leo

• Marked as answer by Sergei_89 Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:17 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:16 AM
  • Hello,

tell me the update of connectors in the logs can be traced?

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:18 AM
  • Hi,

You mean changes to Connectors in the Sync engine?

I think you should create a new topic for that.

Br,

Leo

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:59 AM
  • ok, thank.
    Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:04 AM