While located within a webfolder the send to menu causes explorer.exe to crash RRS feed

• Question

• Howdy People

I have 1 machine which is part of a domain which uses roaming profiles. Unlike the rest of the fleet this machine in additional from running windows XP SP3 and Office 2007 it also has Sharepoint Designer 2010. When inside a web folder I right click on a file or folder then move the mouse down to send to at which point explorer crashes and reports the following.
    Explorer.EXE - Application Error : The instruction at "0x493549b6" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be "read".
    The only scenario where it seems to work with out problem so far has been  when i remove all the short cuts from the profiles. I have also tried disabling alot of the context handlers and that didn't seem to help either. Any ideas or suggestions?
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 3:16 AM

All replies

• I have now discovered that this only happens after i install sharepoint designer 2010 as i have replicated the issue by installing sharepoint designer 2010 on a machine that wasn't having the issue.
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:38 AM