none
SLShareDynamicLogging Error Message at end of Capture task. RRS feed

• Question

• Thanks for reading my message. I am getting this error message right at the end of my Capture task. I Capture the old fashion way using a VM and running my deployment servers LiteTouch.vbs script file from the VM.  The Capture task completes successfully as you can see but I want to suppress this message if possible and I remember somewhere on this site Keith Garner posted a response to another member with the exact same problem, but I cannot find it.  

The very last line in my CustomSettings.ini file is: 

SLShareDynamicLogging=\\S2H\LTI$\MDTlogs\%Model%-%SerialNumber%

I appreciate your response.

Lynchburg Mike

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:06 PM

Answers

• Short answer is this doesn't matter. There is a brief network interruption during sysprep which is why you see this. Expected behavior.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:27 AM

All replies

• Short answer is this doesn't matter. There is a brief network interruption during sysprep which is why you see this. Expected behavior.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 1:27 AM
  • Yep, thank you Ty, I've read similar responses here, just seems odd it only this error message started occuring after I upgrade MDT from 2013 to 8443.  If I remove the line SLShareDynamicLogging=... line in my CS.ini file will it prevent this message from occurring?  
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:36 PM