none
MS Flow: How to Create a SQL connection using AAD-Universal with MFA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In SQL server, I'm able to connect to a database by using "Azure active directory - universal with MFA" Authentication. Now I want to connect to that database in MS flow. Can you please suggest us, how can we create a SQL connection for that database? Previously I used to create the DB connections by using the SQL server authentication (where I used to provide username and password)

Best,

Vaseem

Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:12 AM

All replies

• Hi, Vaseem,

Per my knowledge, that shall be fine to set up Flow connection to SQL server with AAD authentication. As I am not an expert on MS Flow, if you have further concerns about it, it will be better to post a new thread on Flow Forum:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/FL_Comm_Forums

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Tuesday, November 26, 2019 9:16 AM
    Friday, November 22, 2019 6:23 AM
  • Hi, Vaseem

Is there any update about your concerns? You can mark the reply as answer if you find it helpful

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:39 AM