SBS2008 moved fax folder, now no incoming faxes in sharepoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All: I had fax routing set up and working with Sharepoint successfully. I ran out of space on my C: drive and using "fax service manager" properties for the "fax (local)" device, moved the incoming/archive folder to a d: partition.

That is working fine, I just sent a fax to the server and it was received and saved in my folder on d:

Problem is, Sharepoint Fax Center is not picking up the new faxes. I went into SBS Console (Advanced Mode) and re-ran the "configure the fax service" wizard,  which was set to "store ina document library" with "internal web site - fax center" selected, and left all the settings the same, but faxes are still not appearing in the "incoming faxes" folder in "Fax Center"?

Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your question. I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks,

Entan Ming

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contacttnmff@microsoft.com.

Entan Ming
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 31, 2012 3:16 AM
  • Hi,

I think you may want to open a support ticket with the SBS team since that functionality comes with SBS.  A regular install of SharePoint does not have a fax center.  I originally thought this might have something to do with Incoming email settings in Central Admin, but after some research it does not appear to be the case.

Regards, Savoeurn Va Microsoft Online Community Support

Sunday, January 6, 2013 9:47 PM