Synchronization issues? RRS feed

• Question

• Just want to know if anyone else is experiencing synchronization issues starting around 24 hours ago with WSUS?

I have and spent a couple hours last night trying to resolve. It seems this has happened in the past with WSUS, and it looks like both times were an issue on MS side, so I'm trying to determine if it's something on my end or theirs so I don't waste too much time.

Thanks fellas.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 2:31 PM

All replies

• Just an FYI, I noticed another person in the past few hours posting the same problem, and my behavior is the same as his.

If I turn off the "Updates" classification, the synchronization will work fine. Turn it back on, and it fails immediately upon starting.

Here is his thread for reference:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7c3e5c52-13b2-49db-a631-19e23ac7763c/wsus-2012r2-not-sycing?forum=winserverwsus

At this point I'm going to assume it is an MS issue until I get more information, because I can't burn too much more time on this right now.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 3:00 PM
  • Hello,

Microsoft has fixed it. The synchronization should work now. Feel free to feedback.

Best Regards,
    Ray

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 7, 2018 8:48 AM