none
Capture image using MDT without a domain RRS feed

• Question

• I've been looking for 2 days straight on a way to use MDT 2013 to create an image but save it to the host machine instead of a domain. When you launch litetouch.vbs within the VM it still asks you to join a domain which I am not on. I can map a drive as well as access my host machine by unc path.. \\nbtc-mycomputer\DeploymentShare$\ and I have read/write access and everything. For user pass I enter the host user/pass credentials and for domain I've been putting the host computer name in it which gets it past the prompt and starts windows pe and looks like it's going to work but within a minute it will error out with:
    ZTI ERROR - Unhandled error returned by LTIApply: PErmission denied (70) and Litetouch deployment failed, return code =2147467259

I know I can't be the only person on the planet wanting to do this or not on a domain. I can use imagex and create my wim but I'm pretty stubborn and want to know how to do this completely in MDT. I have everything down perfectly for my golden image but when I want to update my wim I would love to know how to do this with MDT and not have to use imagex if possible. Thank you for any help on this.

Sunday, April 15, 2018 5:49 PM